Already have a Username/Password for Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Complete manuscript in one file starting from title page to structured abstract including tables and references etc.
- Figures should be uploaded separately and ensure high resolution 300 DPI to ensure good results.
- Letter of undertaking signed by all authors which is available in pdf format. Please scan it and upload it as supplementary file
- Ethics Committee/Institution Review Committee approval which is a necessary with every paper for further processing
- Processing charges are arranged for the manuscript.( overseas authors are exempt from processing charges)
- Ensure maximum length of original article is not more than 3000 words. Maximum number of references should be twenty five.
Case Repot 1500 words with one to two illustrations and up to ten latest relevant references.
Review Paper upto 3500 words, maximum forty relevant references.
- You can also suggest a reviewer if you so desire in Covering Letter. Upload covering letter as supplemantary file or add as text in box below
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.